The 92

Well finally got my pics to work again, got the DS fender fixed up finally

And just got my new to me Currie track bar (thanks to James750) and my Rusty's airtube to finally fix my intake jamminz.gif Hopefully the rain will hold off so i can put them in this weekend..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slowly fixing my front end, plans were to replace both hubs today, but the DS axle nut decided to not cooperate :fs2: . So PS is done, hopefully i can get the DS done tomorrow, along with getting my fan fixed finally.

A shame no one will see this hub, it's all nice and shiny !

'bout those ballast resistors... so we have low-impedance injectors ? Not yet useful, but interesting...

looks like u have a scratch or hair on ur lens,

other wise lookin good jamminz.gif

It's moving from pic to pic, maybe it's more an issue with the memory card.

the other day while driving to school i heard a nice thud and then got a real bad vibration in the front end. Took it home, and went to school. Came home looked at it, looked like a problem with the PS axle shaft. Pulled the whole axle apart, and didn't find anything besides enough sand to build a sandcastle left in the axle tubes :ack: . Then i remembered that my front drive shaft universal was making all kinds of noise a few days before this all happened. Checked and sure enough the universal was totally shot. Got a drive shaft from the junkyard today and put it in. Not only did it fix the shake, it took away all of my front end shake :yes: :clapping: :banana: jamminz.gif :chillin: :D . Now all i need is an alignment and the front end should be much better than it has been.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i have something worth an update.... Had a very productive day in comanche land. Made $225 bucks :banana: selling off my spare bed, bumper, and hitch, and also handed off a comanche club card to the guy so he should be stopping by here.

I finally got my gauge swap done with the help of a new oil pressure sensor and temp switch

Put the newly recovered headliner back in :clapping: . Looks muuuuuch better than the orange board that used to rain down pieces as i drove along.

And got my trans mount swapped and didn't break any bolts :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

Put the bilsteins in, with a good fight from because they were too long. :fs2: I was told to get one size bigger on these, good thing i didn't or i would really be up a creek, shoulda gone one size smaller. They ride great, but now i'm going to have to do an add a leaf to get the back end up enough :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Put the bilsteins in, with a good fight from because they were too long. :fs2: I was told to get one size bigger on these, good thing i didn't or i would really be up a creek, shoulda gone one size smaller. They ride great, but now i'm going to have to do an add a leaf to get the back end up enough :mad:

Nice shocks...I have the 5100s on my MJ as well. I had the same problem with the 12" travel 5100s being too long in front. I found that the 10" travel shocks work the best all around with about 6-7" of lift, ie SOA rear. I have my rears set at about 4.5" uptravel and 5.5" downtravel. The nice thing about the 5100s is if they are like new you can get 95% of your money back by selling them online and just buy you another set of the shorter shocks.