Mourning the loss of a family member.

jimoshel

Sunday my little bro from Denver dropped by. The normal BS, A couple beers, braggin about his new GF, etc,etc. We run down to Colorado City for a hamburger an fries.Dumb me took the MJ. He liked, He wanted. I said no. He insisted. I was adament, NO! He casually mentioned a favor he did for me and I never repaid. The little Bas,,,,,,, er,,,,sorry mom. He now owns a cherry 89 MJ and I'm mourning my loss.

I know where there's a Brown '88, flat tire, dent in right front fender. Lady owner doesn't want to sell. Maybe the next time I go to see it, a box of chocolates. some carefully selected French phrases softly whispered in her ear, Who knows? Gad. What a avid Jeeper will do for the cause. Jim

I was sitting in an Italian jail in Genoa. Some minor nit pikkin thing about flying a Spanish registered air plane into Italy without proper clearance. He was in the army in Germany. Took emergency leave and came down and bailed me out. And that's all ya need to know, and he got the 4WD LB with the Buick installation. Oh well, that's what kin is for, ain't it?

wow i would give him an mj for balin me out . well i wuda givn him a beater mj...

Yeah, with a busted frame. You're a helluva guy, FJ93, and don't ever let anyone tell you different. :chillin:

Standard warranty (5 miles, 5 minutes, or out the driveway -- whichever comes first)?