Internal slave hyd line?

Hi guys, I need to get the input line for my internal slave. Not the main line. I have it.

The line that goes from the main line to the slave. I just saw that the PO tried to half @$$ repair it. I want to replace it before I put my trans back in. So does anyone know where I can get one ASAP?

Thanks Gary. :cheers:

Pukegoet

It's part of the slave cylinder assembly. I doubt that it's sold as a separate part, although I've never checked. I just know when you buy a new slave assembly the input and bleeder lines are already on it.

My new one did not come with the lines :dunno:

It figures that the last thing I need I can't find. :doh:

I might post in the wanted section. I'm sure with as many people that have upgraded to the AX-15 external setup someone might have one laying around.

-Gary

is it the kinda thing you can buy pre-flared brake line and bend it to fit?

The input side is flare but the output to slave is ment to be held in with a pin clip.

Here is a pic of the lines. You can see where the PO tried to repair the input.

Image Not Found

I posted in the wanted section hopefully someone has one.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20983

-Gary

I have a 2wd AX-15 and I'm swapping in a '95 4x4 AX-15 with the external slave, but the slave line has been cut on the new slave cylinder. I also need a new clutch master cause its leaking, so I'm not sure what will end up being replaced, but if I have something leftover that you need, I'd be glad to help you out.

I have a 2wd AX-15 and I'm swapping in a '95 4x4 AX-15 with the external slave, but the slave line has been cut on the new slave cylinder. I also need a new clutch master cause its leaking, so I'm not sure what will end up being replaced, but if I have something leftover that you need, I'd be glad to help you out.

Thanks, but I need the line from a puegeot BA 10-5 Trans.

-Gary

I would suggest that when you do find/make a line and replace those, don't use those little U shaped thingies to hold the flared end into the slave. Either replace them with cotter pins or modify them somehow.......I had one back out about a week after I installed the AX15 into mine, and the line popped out of the slave.

Had to take the whole #&%$! tranny back out, for the sake of a .02c clip :fs1:

I now use cotter pins:

Image Not Found

Jeff

I would suggest that when you do find/make a line and replace those, don't use those little U shaped thingies to hold the flared end into the slave. Either replace them with cotter pins or modify them somehow.......I had one back out about a week after I installed the AX15 into mine, and the line popped out of the slave.

Had to take the whole #&%$! tranny back out, for the sake of a .02c clip :fs1:

I now use cotter pins:

Jeff

Thanks for the information Jeff. I will use you cotter pin method.

I do have some good news. My local KOI auto parts is going to try and bend the lines up for me. Their using a quick connect fuel line for the slave side fitting, and it should work great.

I will keep ya'll posted in case anyone in the future has the same problem.

-Gary