Ebay: Super Nice NOS tan mini console

Thanks for the heads up on this. Just what we needed for our Comanche.

In fact, I came home from work early to win the auction. (That may be a sign...)

In my rush, I noticed the console was being advertised as 2WD. But aren't they all the same, just the 2WD consoles had an insert rather than the 4WD bezel? I went out and looked at our son's XJ, but he has a full-size console. Our MJ is in the shop about 30 miles away.

Anyway, it is mine now. Thanks again!

Puritan21, thanks for the response.

Here is a full-size tan console that popped up on eBay. It is ending soon, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Cherokee-Tan-Center-Console-84-96_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9dcbf1c0QQitemZ320474968512QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_947wt_734

These tan ones are hard to find compared to the other colors.

Good luck, and thanks again.

dasbrick, which console are you talking about?

On the mini-console we bought, we are just swapping out the new mini-console for the old damaged mini-console (this is on our MJ).

On our son's XJ, we bolted in a full console in place of the mini-console. No trimming or anything. The front brackets are the same for both consoles, and you just need the rear bracket when you bolt in the full console.

On an MJ, I do not know for sure if there is any trimming going from mini to full console. I think it just bolts in as described on the XJ above.