good Jeep wallpaper site, sadly no MJs

GirsMJ86

http://www.desktopmachine.com/cars/50-J ... ?mailid=48

its a great site if you want wallpapers of newer jeeps and a few renegades. i also found a really cool one here along with a nice little article:

http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/new ... urns60.asp

enjoy :cheers:. and plz post what great jeep wallpaper sites you may have. mainly MJ ones :D.

Alex

that one is nice, but i could do without the giant round lights. i have used several over the past few years. i am big into art and was planning on going to art school. that fell through but i still take pics every-now-and-then. if you want to see my most recent one click on my link in my signature. the one up front is my 88 Eliminator and the one in the back is my 86 X. it was taken right before i sold my 88 and now my 86 is gone too.

Alex

I use someone else's computer, so I can't change the wall paper much. At one point this is what I had set up for wall paper though, it's also the wall paper on my cell phone. 8) edf275c7.jpg

I remember discussing this Jeep. It was the one on either 33s or 35s with 4:10s. We couldn't decide if it was actually involved in JeepSpeed cause apparently they don't allow MJs due to their wheelbase.

I use someone else's computer, so I can't change the wall paper much. At one point this is what I had set up for wall paper though, it's also the wall paper on my cell phone. 8) edf275c7.jpg

I remember discussing this Jeep. It was the one on either 33s or 35s with 4:10s. We couldn't decide if it was actually involved in JeepSpeed cause apparently they don't allow MJs due to their wheelbase.

it would make a nice chase/parts vehicle though. I bet that's what it was used for if it actually saw any Jeepspeed events.