I think my fuse panel has had to much to drink

What do you do with a fuse panel that has had to much brake fluid to drink? This was before I owned this MJ, and there is a hole in the floor underneath the fuse panel the size of a shoftball. The fuse panel has four bad spots in it, that only has one clip on one side, and two clips on the other side which is holding the fuse in place. I have wedge a piece of copper in place on this one side only, to help make a complete connection until I figure out how to properly repair this problem. I have not bypassed the fusing capability, just wedge the piece of copper on the one side to keep the circuit operational. What would you do? :hmm:

Already installed the new clutch, and brake master cylinders they were both BAD. And yes I want to see some pictures of the panel changeout- Do you just cut the wires and splice in a new panel, or do you take it to the stak-ons? If so; do the stak-ons just pull out of the plastic panel or what? Do you rebuild it, I've done that before too, or how do you do it. I am an Electrician and have change many Electrical Services and panels out in my lifetime, just never had done it to an automobile before, so what do I do? :help:

The circuits are plug-n-play on the fuse panel. Why mess around with cutting and splicing and moving one wire at a time? Just yank the old panel, plug in a new panel, and fix any contacts that are bad in the plugs when you reconnect it.