Best cleaners?

Sweet truck by the way ! I used allot of different cleaners but if you experiment with a couple of soap / water mixtures

that works pretty well . My door panels where terrible , none of that worked so I used Gumout " carb and choke cleaner !!

That shiz will take anything off, however bleaching the surface a shade or two . Looks good though , for door panels with

no hope .

:chillin:

Here is a pic of mine :

I use Purple Power on just about everything. It's an industrial strenght degreaser and can be found at most autoparts stores, Target, Walmart, etc. You just need to be careful on some surfaces because it will remove paint. Follow the mixing instructions and make sure you rinse it off good. When doing my door panels, I tried to make sure not to hose down the backing too much. I generally use a soft to medium bristle brush depending on what I'm cleaning and do the apply scrub rinse, apply scrub rinse method.

:cheers:

Always use soap an water first. And elbow grease. If that don't do the job then the chemicals. The trouble with older machinery is fatiqued materials. It's b*tch to spray an irreplaceble piece of fabric or plastic with a modern 'hotshot' miracle cleaner and watch it dissolve or disentegrate before your eyes. I've had good luck with these new wipe towels that's out.

Personally, I like Simple Green for dirt and smudged on mechanic hand grime. Simple Green was also making a heavy duty de-greaser which worked great on general engine bay crap...and it didn't make my yard smell like a refinery.

Purple Power is great also. I too, find I have to be careful sometimes to not peel off paint or finish.

Personally, I like Simple Green for dirt and smudged on mechanic hand grime. Simple Green was also making a heavy duty de-greaser which worked great on general engine bay crap...and it didn't make my yard smell like a refinery.

I love simple green, I use it on everything. From the interior to the garage floor to the engine bay. Use a good scrub brush or textured sponge and there is not much that will stand in the simple green's way.

Simple Green all the way. :)

Works great on whites in the laundry too, if you didn't know.....helps with getting the wife to purchase it for you. (if you don't believe me, try some)