SWB Roll Bar Lead...

I have a "lead" on a roll bar locally... guy said it wasn't a OEM Jeep Bar, but he had it installed in a SWB MJ. He mentioned something about that he had small "risers" in the front (that he can't find) to get the height to look about right. So something would have to be fabbed up.

I know the pic is TINY but it's all the dude said he had.

comancherollbar.jpg

He said he take $50 for it, but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble or not, especially without better pics (I don't think he had the MJ any more and the bar has been sitting in his yard.

if it was bolted in a MJ and looked half way decent, then $50 doesnt seem like too bad of a price.

He said it was in his MJ at one time...i'm not sure about trying to get a "riser" fabbed up...not something I have the tools or material for.

odds are that if it wasnt high enough, then it probably didnt fit to well on the wheel well mount either.

if it was bolted in a MJ and looked half way decent, then $50 doesnt seem like too bad of a price.

He said it was in his MJ at one time...i'm not sure about trying to get a "riser" fabbed up...not something I have the tools or material for.

odds are that if it wasnt high enough, then it probably didnt fit to well on the wheel well mount either.

I was thinking there was probably other goofy stuff with it too... I'm not in a rush.. a Jeep one will show up in my half of the country at some point... :yes:

Since it'll never save your head in a rollover anyways, just use pressure treated 2x4s. :D

Since it'll never save your head in a rollover anyways, just use pressure treated 2x4s. :D

I'm just buying it for looks anyhow, so I might as well hold out for one that at least "looks" right.

A 2x4's rollbar would look like Poo BTW...