I am back....

Woody

Aloha to all, I got back in the states 3 weeks ago, had to go to my mom's funeral, a Nissan pickup was driving erratically and hit her head on. She was driving a Ford F250 king cab with a 5th wheel in the back. So needless to say I havn't really felt like posting. I have ripped apart the dash and am going to change the ignition switch since it requires no key as of now, and change the non operational door locks. I am also pricing a paint job. Does anyone know where I can get factory pioneer decals to replace them? In the midst of tearing the door apart I found the original build sheet, pretty cool hu? Now I just need to sit down and decode it! Have fun and as Pete says...Jeep On!

Good to see ya back, and I don't blame ya for not posting since. That's just tragic, sorry to hear that, but like I was told by friends when my best friend since childhood passed, "Keep your head up and try to think about all the good times you had together." It's rough, but you wil get through it.

:roll: sorry for your loss as well man, thats not a fun thing to come home to :cry:

to the question though, i remember one member said they took their jeep to a local paint/decal shop and the person there was able to re-create the sporttruck thing, maybe a place near you could do the same?