Lower control arm alignment shoe

IIRC LCA caster adjustment. I also seem to remember they where had to find if looking for a MJ. Look for it for a XJ. (We know there is no difference.)

I THINK I have the set form one of the XJ's I chopped that are useable. LMK and I'll look.

CW

Slightly off topic...

I plan on swapping out my 20 year old lower control arms with the beefier WJ ones. Do I need to use a shoe or shims? Can't I just swp them out? My front end is completly stock.

Yes, I'm aware I'll need to trim the arms to fit.

Slightly off topic...

I plan on swapping out my 20 year old lower control arms with the beefier WJ ones. Do I need to use a shoe or shims? Can't I just swp them out? My front end is completly stock.

Yes, I'm aware I'll need to trim the arms to fit.

The WJ arms have the same clevis bracket as the stock LCAs and use the same shims. I had to add shims to correct caster when I did my lift, but since you are staying the same you should be the okay reusing the shims as you removed them. The WJ LCAs are the same length as the old LCAs.

You talking these??

I replaced mine with brandy new factory units when the RE DB's where installed....

CW

why does the new one look so much longer than the old one?

Checked at the stealership today to see what the going rate for the alignment shoes was expecting the $20-40 range.........................................NOPE.........$60 :mad: and they could have it for me in 4 days!!! :rant: Looks like I will be making a trip to the JY. For what it is I will make my own before i get taken for that..........at least kiss me on the neck first. :headpop: