Round Two

KYMJ

Yes, indeed. Thanks again. Got 2 extras also. Thats off the list, now I'm installing lift on the 4x4, winding up on that, break time, had to download instructions for JKS discoes I had leftover from the ZJ days. Broke a swaybar link, good exuse to use discoes. :D

Wondering.....why does an XJ/MJ flex so much less than a ZJ, first time I had to disconnect trac bars to install springs on a JEEP.

Wondering.....why does an XJ/MJ flex so much less than a ZJ, first time I had to disconnect trac bars to install springs on a JEEP.

weight? the heavier it is the more it can move the springs around i would imagine.

I'm talking about on jackstands, wuth the axle drooping. I couldn't even remove the stock springs without, without discoing the swaybar, tracbars, and using a spring compressor. Never did it on a Grand. Just curious, cause they're basically the same up front, maybe just my truck.

I'm talking about on jackstands, wuth the axle drooping. I couldn't even remove the stock springs without, without discoing the swaybar, tracbars, and using a spring compressor. Never did it on a Grand. Just curious, cause they're basically the same up front, maybe just my truck.

gotcha

A few updated pics of round one and two. Frontend replaced, straightened fender, needs to be replaced in time, spot painting here and there, need to deal with rear main seal(when I catch my breath), and ex manifold on order, got everything working, making a nice DD. Lift on 4x4, something to wheel again :D .