hit the mother load... sorry have to brag

rejeep

NOS MOPAR MJ rear bumper, tailgate and tailights...

Ill snap some pics if I get a chance.. but they were delivered to my parents house in CT (where the MJ is).. might be a while before I get down there.

I don't need them.. to be honest mine are in good shape.. but I saw them for sale and couldnt resist.

Bought them for a song as well.. Guess the guy didnt see the CULT apeal and general worth of these parts.

Ill snap some pics if I get a chance.. but they were delivered to my parents house in CT (where the MJ is).. might be a while before I get down there.

Next time I go home to visit I will be sure to take a few pics..

as for what I paid..

its a long story...

bottom line, out of pocket.. I paid nothing..

We converted an older Chrysler dealer into a authorized service center.

He had several thousand dollars of rare NOS parts that were not in inventory that he wasn’t sure he could sell on the market.

things were there like Ba10 parts, some CJ crap (knobs etc) a quite a few Renault parts, fenders for a LeBaron you get the idea.

I told him that some of them interested me and i would offer him a 30% discount on new stocking parts for what I wanted.

so in short.. dumb luck and a couple thousand dollars worth of parts at cost...

cut the back few inches off a junkyard MJ and mount the whole thing on the wall with the new pieces installed. :cheers:

if I ever have my own garage I plan on doing this and making the tailgate a fold down seat. hell I may even put it in the living room or something.