Your next project or mod from the Virginia Beach Pick-n-Pull

mfpdm

Went to the JY today here and it was great. It's been raining all week so no one has been out there to rape things yet. CFC's is kicking into high gear for them so some nice XJ's are starting to show up. Here's a couple of pic's of things I saw.

3 97+ XJ's. Lots of parts and one is just begging to have the front taken off for the 97+ conversion.

Nice waggy XJ. Still has all the front pieces, nice fenders and doors as well. Would make a nice Waggy MJ.

Anyone doing a right hand drive conversion? 94 XJ RH drive with full metric gauges. Love that woodgrain bezel.

Couple of non Jeep things that look good. Late 80's FS Chevy from the USMC with all the bigger bumpers and stuff. Bad Pic

Lastly I may go back and get these, a set of dually fenders on an S-10. Figured it wouldn't be too hard to make them work on an MJ. Dually MJ is on my list of project trucks. :D Not sure what axle would be under it but I did notice it was only 5 lug.

I'm not really in the position to pull anything but money always talks, I just may be hard of hearing.

:cheers:

i considered the s-10 dually flairs but was more interested in the s-10 step side bed, and have a running WTB for a utility bed on a local board. i figure ill buy another mj to suit the bed when i find one. a good comanche is ezer to find up here than a utility bed that someone is willing to part with even though I'm offering to buy the whole truck to get the bed.

What are 97+ mirrors going for in your area?

$20 a piece for the power ones.

Yeah if those fenders are there next week when I go, I'll think real hard on grabbing them. However, they are probably already gone. :roll:

:cheers: