mj distribution

akamcbird

is there some way of mapping were our fellow members are? i remember this being done in the past but can't find it.

i ask because it seems our trucks are getting fewer and farther between. always some post about seeing another mj, doesnt seem to be a big deal as i see one every other day or more.

seems weird that there are more on the road up here (AK) were vehicles don't last like they do down in the lower 48

were more sent up here from the factory?

is there some way to find out how many comanches went were?

is there any way to find out how many comanches are registered in each state?

I actually recently had this thought too. Another forum I'm on has a link to a website that lets members put a pin on a world map of where they are, and you can have over the dots on the map to see who's where.

Might be neat to have a state-by-state and international directory, but so many members don't even have location on their profile, so it might not be very accurate.

Didnt they do something like that in Gone in 60 seconds... went to the DMV asking for info on certain types of vehicles registered in the state... like freedom of information act stuff or something. I think thats how they found Eleanor. I just wish they kept Eleanor in her original movie state... A 1973 Mustang Mach 1. I guess the 73 just wasnt sexy enough for the new movie....sorry off topic. :shake: