MJ encounter

camjeep3

a happy thing that happend to me, figured i would share.

I was on my way home from the football game lastnight when i was passed by what i thought was a ranger, yota, s10 etc untill i looked to see a black mj lifted up a bit. i was in my grandfathers jk. we pull up beside eachother at the light, i look and he looks. so i crank down the window and say " i got an 88 i just blew the rear end out of." responce " nice, i just bought another 89, i rolled this one" the light turns and were on our ways. it was nice to be able to see another mj owner enjoying these trucks like it do :D

the other day i was in a turn lane when a guy who was turning the off the road i was getting onto stopped right next to me and started asking me about my MJ and my lift. he went on telling me about his and how he just ordered a 3" for it. the whole time still sitting partway in a busy intersection,he finished and thanked me for talking with him then drove off as my light turned green and i continued on my way.

it was cool that my MJ caught his eye enough to stop in the middle of the intersection to talk about it but kinda wierd too.

a happy thing that happend to me, figured i would share.

I was on my way home from the football game lastnight when i was passed by what i thought was a ranger, yota, s10 etc untill i looked to see a black mj lifted up a bit. i was in my grandfathers jk. we pull up beside eachother at the light, i look and he looks. so i crank down the window and say " i got an 88 i just blew the rear end out of." responce " nice, i just bought another 89, i rolled this one" the light turns and were on our ways. it was nice to be able to see another mj owner enjoying these trucks like it do :D

Did you throw a club card at him?

you never seem to think about the cards with an encounter like that. the cards work better in places like parking lots.

this is why i have comanche club across the back window and i have the club stickers on the fenders under the comanche emblems.people notice them when they check out the truck.

one of these days I'm gonna have to get me one of the big logo decals and the windshield decal then i will have a driving club advertisement. jamminz.gif