started working on the new garage

mjeff87

Gosh.....I sure feel envious of somebody who has a garage,let alone someone who has nice shelving/storage space for "stuff".

I keep telling the GF,that if I ever get a garage it's gonna be "mans domain".Aint gonna be nary any "woman" stuff in sight!

No Xmas,Easter,Halloween boxes,Nuthin! If it can't theoretically hurt you,or scare the cr@p outa the neighbors,then it don't belong :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Looks good,can't wait to see the workbench!

Major congrats on building your own. They look large enough for me to sleep on ~ and I believe they could surely support my rapidly approaching 300 lbs frame :brows: . I have been cleaning up my garage the last two weekends. Unlike you, I cheated and picked up some Gorilla Racks from Sam's Club. Good Job :cheers:

Thanks guys. There will be some girly crap, but it's all going on that very top shelf where I won't have to look at it :D

Gonna run to Lowe's and get some more lumber and build the workbench now. Nothing huge, just something to mount my vise on. 6' X 18" X 40", with a shelf underneath oughta do it.

Jeff

I went to the Richmond NASCAR race last night and stopped by Jeff's on the way home today to check out the new house. NICE garage w/10 or 11ft ceiling, fully sheetrocked and insulated all the way around. That rack is built pretty stout to say the least. House is super nice, big rooms, lots of light. Congrats again Jeff.

Oh, and I picked up the 96 XJ brake booster he pulled for me at the JY yesterday. :bowdown: $21 :banana:

I ended up going 36H X 72W X24 deep on it…..I gotta be able to get the MJ in in front of it. $40 in lumber in the bench, so far. I’m gonna do pegboard on the back wall and extend the shelf unit over top but I ran out of time today. Wahoo stopped by after the weekend race since he was in town and we had a few brews…. :cheers:

Jeff

Image Not Found

Image Not Found