cool stickers found

possum

Go to grapeapedesign.com and go to the die-cut stickers section for jeep vehicles and you can get a sticker with a Comanche image peeing on any vehicle logo you want, personally I am going with the H2 logo. Because I peed on an H2 with 20's at a party last weekend.

I would suggest checking local law before applying that decal.

South Carolina state law:

SECTION 56-5-3885. Unlawful to display obscene bumper sticker.

(A) No person may operate a motor vehicle in this State which has affixed or attached to any part of the motor vehicle which is visible to members of the public not occupying the vehicle any sticker, decal, emblem, or other device containing obscene or indecent words, photographs, or depictions.

(B) Obscene words, photographs, or depictions must be defined and interpreted as provided in Section 16-15-305(B), ©, (D), and (E).

© A sticker, decal, emblem, or device is indecent when:

(1) taken as a whole, it describes, in a patently offensive way, as determined by contemporary community standards, sexual acts, excretory functions, or parts of the human body; and

(2) taken as a whole, it lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

(D) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be punished by a fine not exceeding two hundred dollars.

Yeah I live in Flint, MI so as long as your car has a plate, most of the glass, and at least one working head light you're usually O.K. Plus my rig doesn't see much street use. But thanks for the heads up. :chillin:

I would suggest checking local law before applying that decal.

South Carolina state law:

SECTION 56-5-3885. Unlawful to display obscene bumper sticker.

(A) No person may operate a motor vehicle in this State which has affixed or attached to any part of the motor vehicle which is visible to members of the public not occupying the vehicle any sticker, decal, emblem, or other device containing obscene or indecent words, photographs, or depictions.

(B) Obscene words, photographs, or depictions must be defined and interpreted as provided in Section 16-15-305(B), ©, (D), and (E).

© A sticker, decal, emblem, or device is indecent when:

(1) taken as a whole, it describes, in a patently offensive way, as determined by contemporary community standards, sexual acts, excretory functions, or parts of the human body; and

(2) taken as a whole, it lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

(D) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be punished by a fine not exceeding two hundred dollars.

That's ghey.

I can't get the site to work!

I used to think that laws like that were stupid as well, then I had kids. Try and explain obscene bumper stickers to your 4 year old. ( Not that I consider the peeing stickers obscene, but there are some pretty nasty/ racist ones out there. Heck, peeing on something is one I DIDNT have to explain to a 4 yo;))