rubicon express HD trac bar and bracket?

I run the RE HD trackbar/bracket as well as the brace on both my MJ and the wife's XJ. I've been happy with it and it's given me no problems to date yet.

The only other one I'd consider is the Rock Krawler one. I run it on my XJ and it's super beefy (made from solid stock) and is quiet a bit cheaper than the RE unit. Only downfall is you can't run a brace like you can with the RE setup.

RE setup shown on my MJ.

100_2268.jpg

I switched from the RE bracket to a T&T/Trek one.

Almost identical, except:

Trek uses a bigger bolt

Trek bracket sits ~3" more forward on the 'frame', for more dif room (my dif was contactacting the RE bracket at full stuff).

I re-used the RE trac-bar, but had to drill out the joint, and take some of the bend out of bar.

RE HD trackbar and brace on mine…..the brace is a PITA to get bolted in, but other than that it's a good setup.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Jeff

thats the same setup that i had on my 94 xj, it worked great. i orderd up the rk one tho because its cheaper and i didnt really notice a difference with the re brace.

RE HD trackbar and brace on mine…..the brace is a PITA to get bolted in, but other than that it's a good setup.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Jeff

Thats my Old setup I had on Pong.

ON my XJ the turd, I am running RK setup. I have had zero issues with it.

The RK bracket appears to drop the pivot point much farther than stock. (unless they've redesigned it).

It looks like you'd need that 'cows tongue' pitman arm with it to keep the angles the same.

(or is the pic deceiving?)

XJ_FRONT_TBAR_BRACKET_03.jpg

FWIW, the RE & T&T brackets both slightly drop the pivot.

I've used them with, and without a ZJ pitman, as the bracket drop seems to split the difference in the ZJ pitman drop (maybe 3/8" vs ~3/4" for the ZJ pitman).

The RK bracket appears to drop the pivot point much farther than stock. (unless they've redesigned it).

It looks like you'd need that 'cows tongue' pitman arm with it to keep the angles the same.

(or is the pic deceiving?)

XJ_FRONT_TBAR_BRACKET_03.jpg

FWIW, the RE & T&T brackets both slightly drop the pivot.

I've used them with, and without a ZJ pitman, as the bracket drop seems to split the difference in the ZJ pitman drop (maybe 3/8" vs ~3/4" for the ZJ pitman).

That pic is WAY deceiving....i run the RK trackbar and braket on my MJ w/ a ZJ pitman arm and my angles are perfect!!!