1990 pioneer

hello every one

this is my comanche, 1990 4wd pioneer package automatic

the paint is not original, but the same color, repaint it in 2006 and fix some rust spot

up front there is a ramsey winch (6000) with a home made push bar (copy front the factory one)

in front I put tuff country spring with a AAL in back, rancho rs5000 at 4 corners

for now diff are stock (3.55 open) but a have a 8.8 with 4.10 and a dana 30 from a Xj 1995 (the big u-joint)

i put bushwacker fender with thoses BFG at (33x12.50r15)

i have a lot of plan for it but first I went to repair the floor and part of the frame... rust :fs1:

more projet for the futur and other pis to come !

hello every one

this is my comanche, 1990 4wd pioneer package automatic

the paint is not original, but the same color, repaint it in 2006 and fix some rust spot

up front there is a ramsey winch (6000) with a home made push bar (copy front the factory one)

in front I put tuff country spring with a AAL in back, rancho rs5000 at 4 corners

for now diff are stock (3.55 open) but a have a 8.8 with 4.10 and a dana 30 from a Xj 1995 (the big u-joint)

i put bushwacker fender with thoses BFG at (33x12.50r15)

i have a lot of plan for it but first I went to repair the floor and part of the frame... rust :fs1:

more projet for the futur and other pis to come !

:clapping: :banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :Canadaflag: :chillin: Dude nice job :waving:

WOW!!! The wheels, tires and fender flares, NICE and that is an AWESOME color. If I have seen an MJ in that color before, it certainly didn't look as good as that does!!!! jamminz.gif That and I dig the winch with the factory front bumper. Anyway, GREAT JOB!!!! -Damn I like that color on that truck with the chrome rims-

• 1 year later...

my truck is sleeping outside with is brother the 1986...

to cold to work on it

and no the push bar is not factory... a home made replica of it :clapping:

but the frame is still badly rust :ack:

this is why I buy the other MJ, building one with two

• 2 months later...

well it looks great! can you get some more pics of the bushwackers? I love them and want to see how all 4 look. Also how much of a lift is that? Are you SOA in the rear or SUA?

Brandon

• 4 weeks later...
well it looks great! can you get some more pics of the bushwackers? I love them and want to see how all 4 look. Also how much of a lift is that? Are you SOA in the rear or SUA?

Brandon

I have tuff country 3.5'' of front lift

in the back it is an AAL and it is SUA

but I have a new MJ so this one will be for parts ( frame rust ) :ack: