88 Pioneer

Recently bought this 88 Pioneer short box 4.0 5spd 4x4 :) for $400 from the original owner who ordered it in the spring of 88. The body is real rusty, but i bought a new bed, doors and a fender. At this point I have the doors and fender on and almost have the old bed off. Then i need to do rust repair to the cab corners, rockers, and floor pans. Once the body is squared away it's gonna be lifted about 5 inches, sittin on some sort of 33" mud tire. Other stuff will follow once this is done.

Well yesterday i pulled the seat out and pulled my carpet......not good, but i knew it was coming when i saw carpet from underneath. Now i got sidetracked because my altenator burned up in my xj, so theres more money away from the process

• 3 weeks later...

Got bored today so decided to see what the tires from my xj looked like on it. Definitely better looking, gonna switch them out when its on the road. Might even be able to run 31's on it if my lift doesnt come right away

I'm gonna do a temporary job just so i can drive it an get it on the road, then when i get around to doin my lift i'm headin up to Connecticut with my buddy to his uncles shop, and plan on doing some serious rust repair when were up there.