Watch the carnage at your own risk

glundblad

Yeah, but I have only been at this dealership for a month now, so I am pretty low on the totem pole so to speak. I need this job right now, so I can't really afford to refuse anything. So far the used car guy hasn't had to disable any of them yet either (but he does drain the oil out), so maybe they are having the shaggers doing the disabling at our dealership. :dunno:

Christ - that 1st video made me wanna puke.

After that, I'd like to go find that sh!tbag and kick his a$$ for laughing about it.

Or wait...lemme shove that funnel up his a$$ and pour some of his 'death juice' in it.

Hmmm, just what I was thinking... jamminz.gif

I wanna F@!&^%$ kill them that was sickening that xj had no rust on it at all at the very least they should give the stupid thing to someoone who needs a vehicle but can't afford to buy one not kill it in a totally cruel way! good idea man

and some of those were 2nd generation grand cherokee's, nice jeeps man. notice the 4.7 v8 didn't hang on at all, he didn't even get the hood open.

In the description of that video he said it had been running for two minutes. Plus the 4.7 is an overhead cam engine, by designed it probably can't run without oil as long as an old pushrod engine.

Since when is a 2001 Grand Cherokee considered a clunker!? WJ's are the best Grand Cherokee Jeep ever made, probably the last "Jeep" they ever made (WJ's are the last Grand with a solid front axle, and they were offered with the 4.0 I6).

Half the crap coming out of this congress makes no sense. I am at a loss on these vehicles. Doesnt the amount of credit depend on the ratio of the fuel milage from the trade in to what they buy?