Canadian Stuff & Friends

I appreciate & enjoy a lot this forum. :banana:

The new section of "Meet & Greet" is a good idea for people to exchange.

Is it possible to add a Canadian part at that section ? :Canadaflag:

Or

Are we with the great lakes area ? :hmm:

It was a tough call, but I didn't add in any Canadian specific forums because the few diehards up there are so scattered that I wasn't sure how to group them (plus most of you are really close to the States). As with everyone else, you can post and reply in any of the forums that you feel close enough to participate in any on-goings. I'm open to suggestions on opening up canadian meet/greet forums, but it might look silly to have a forum for only a couple guys/gals.

Might not be a bad idea to throw on there. Granted there's not a lot of them, and they're pretty widespread, but with the difference of laws and parts availability in Canada vs. US, I think it'd be a good idea for them to have their own discussion area.

And if you're worried about lack of activity in there, it's bound to end up with more posts than the Central plains one. :rotfl2:

• 3 weeks later...
It was a tough call, but I didn't add in any Canadian specific forums because the few diehards up there are so scattered ...

HEY!!!

Who you calling "scattered"? Just because.....OH LOOK.....SQUIRREL!!!!

:D :D :D

It was a tough call, but I didn't add in any Canadian specific forums because the few diehards up there are so scattered ...

HEY!!!

Who you calling "scattered"? Just because.....OH LOOK.....SQUIRREL!!!!

:D :D :D

:clapping: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup: