Cash-For-Clunkers Makes me want to cry

pitbull4x4

Ive been on vacation for a week, and just went out to look at death row, glad to see there arent any Jeeps out there...yet. :( But like was said earlier... there were a couple of really nice older vehicles that someone of need could really use. Its a real shame! I'm not sure yet what we are doing to kill them yet though, I'm sure Ill find out soon enough...

I was wrong! Evidently we taken in 3 XJ's, at least one of which is a real beauty! And the guy who traded it in is in the shop right now having his new Patriot :ack: fully accesorized! Freakin bastard anyways! We have yet to ruin the engines on any of our turn ins, but it is in the works. :( :( :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went this morning to see about trading the wifes 2000 xj on a new suv. Went to the local dodge dealer first because the wife liked the nitro. Really didnt want to see the old xj killed body is rust free and the 4.0 still runs great at 133,000. When we got there we found out the nitro didnt get good enough gas mileage compared to the xj to qualify. Wife ho hummed a bit then decided that she wanted to deal on a jeep patriot.( definately not my choice but shes the one buying and driving it.) To make a long story short the sales manager comes over and tells us he really hates to see the xj killed as he thinks he could sell it no problem. Ended up giving us $3,800.00 trade in plus $3,500.00 cash incentive from chrysler on a 2009 liberty rocky mountain edition.

I was really upset with idea of seeing it done in. I just kept thinking that it would make somebody a good ride. I was really happy when they said it was gonna live........On a side note I have to say the new liberty is really nice.

wound up with a deep river cystal blue one. There will be no lift....mama says no way....The libby seems bigger inside than the xj had. Definately has more leg room and the cd mp3 satelitte radio is pretty cool.....even has its own hard drive you can download pics or video into.