Crashed my car!!!!

jeep_freek88

Well I was running a bank deposite for work, and on my way back a person in front of an explorer decided to stop and turn without a signal...... long story short the explorer was able to stop, and I was not. :eek: bamb right into the back of them....the only damage on the explorer was the cap for the plug next to the hitch.......He decided to let me go without calling the fuz or his insurance company.... Very nice guy..... Bitter sweet fender bender.........My subaru on the other hand has some damage to the bumper and passenger front fender :wall: Oh well...... The guy I crashed into said that he felt it was not my fault.....I agree, but the cops would not...... Just thought I would share......I'm glad i was not in the comanche :shake: just goes to show there are some nice people left out on the streets :yes:

No matter what the circumstances, if you rear-end someone, in the eyes of the law, it's YOUR fault. They just slap you with a following too close, and you're screwed.

Glad you're ok though. Even slight fender benders can really suck, and it could have been a lot worse.