MJ rear spring width question

I've got a buddy buying my XJ axles to put under his MJ, I havn't been able to go over there and get a measurement on the spring center pin width and he hasn't either. My question is, will an XJ rear axle bolt up as a spring over without having to move the spring perches on the axle?

ok, i think i may have been missunderstood. I'm talking about the width of the leaf spring mounts. do they compare to the width of a cherokee? will an XJ axle bolt up as a spring over on an MJ?

ok, i think i may have been missunderstood. I'm talking about the width of the leaf spring mounts. do they compare to the width of a cherokee? will an XJ axle bolt up as a spring over on an MJ?

It's not that you were miss quoted just the xj leaf will NOT work on an mj

Dave, he is not asking about XJ leaves. He is asking if he can bolt an XJ axle into an MJ without moving the spring perches.

Answer: No.

Dave, he is not asking about XJ leaves. He is asking if he can bolt an XJ axle into an MJ without moving the spring perches.

Answer: No.

thanks, thats what i needed to know. looks like we will be doing TNT's ubolt eliminators now.