Counting with pictures

AMCJeepMJ

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeesh Ben, you must be bored tonight.

Yes sir! That, and I've been after this... post #1500 for me.

:hmm: Hu... I kinda figured it'd feel cooler than this. Ah well... mild high jack, but I'm proud of myself right now.

Yes sir! That, and I've been after this... post #1500 for me.

:hmm: Hu... I kinda figured it'd feel cooler than this. Ah well... mild high jack, but I'm proud of myself right now.

party at Ben's house! 

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

also:

668_neighbor_of_the_beast_tshirt-p235046

party at Ben's house! 

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hell, yeah! I'd give the same hospitality of a futon to sleep on too if you choose to stay a few days! Can't say there's near as much interesting things to see within decent driving range, though... I've got a state park all of around the corner from my place, you just missed "Hockey Fest" for the year, but we can't forget about the giant concrete Viking that stands downtown.

Oh... POST # 1501!!! Now it's really time to party!... I probably should've added a numbered picture, but I'm still proud of myself enough to break the rules of the thread yet again. Oh yeah... goin' rogue...  :hijack: