Rocky Road - Comanche Lift Kit

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many companies can claim to never had a single component failure, things happen.

you also have to look at installation were the parts installed correctly? in the example of the failed track bar I'm not saying it was put in wrong as i have no idea but i can say that if the bolt was overtightend and the bushing pinched it would have failed exactly as described no matter who sold it to you.

My MJ is a daily driver and i have put thousands of miles on my 5" RRO lift with no issues and I'm currently still running stock control arms and no drop brackets.

the RRO lift really isnt cheaper then the others they just market the kits differently,they sell the bare minimum to lift your MJ then you have to add everything else where other companies put it all in one kit. once you add it all up the price is comperable to other kits.

so i guess you do get what you pay for as in you pay half as much but get half as many parts.but IMO the quality is as good as anyone elses.

the only negative thing i can say about RRO is it took a long time to get my parts but they didnt bill me until they shipped the packages