Hello to everyone

mythreesons

Hi! I have been lurking around for some time now, as one of my sons has this incurable affection for Comanche's. He is on his second. (He is a member here, so I won't go into truck details.)

Dear old Dad, who seems to have time to help when things break, is the one who's researching trouble spots. Dear son is busy working 12-14 hour days right now. After spending a lot of time reading and re-reading around here, I must say that for a bunch with an incurable affection (addiction?) you certainly share in your knowledge and mistakes. Thanks for that.

No questions for today, All I have to do today is convince a axle bolt on a track bar to let go so we can change it out on the MJ. (It seems to be really froze up, PB Blaster is my bestest buddy, I hope.)

I'm just saying thanks for sharing. I've learned a lot about these trucks.

Scott

Anti-seize?!?!?!? You mean we might want to take something back off at a later date? After it's had water, mud, heat and time thrown at it?!?!?! Well, we might have to look into that. Usually, I prefer to go the hard-headed route rather than plan forward. it's much more exciting that way.

You see, I just ordered a new track bar the MJ, cause I CAN'T GET THE BOLT TO BREAK LOOSE ON THE DONOR VEHICLE AXLE MOUNT!!! Not bad though, only $60. for a new one. That will get him back on the road without the squirlly steering.

Have fun,

Scott