Best place for new carpet kits (fitted is preferred)

Hello all,

I'm about to pick up my 1998 4.0 from my mechanic after a LONG, LONG conversion to an NP242 from a Grand Cherokee, an NV3550 from a 2001 Cherokee, and axles/driveshafts/bits from a donor 1998 MJ. Now that the mechanicals are sorted, I need to work on refurbishing the interior/exterior. First order of business is to replace the torn rubber floor cover that was original. I'd like to use a factory carpet kit that will be molded to the floor pan if possible. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks in advance.

Clarke

I got mine from ebay, the list is $112.00 and if you wanted the extra thick rubber mat underneath it is an additional $60 which is what I ordered. They custom make them to any color and you cut in your console and seat bolt holes to fit. I got mine the other day and I am happy.

Auto carpet professionals (ebay seller)

1-800-657-1076

ill snap a couple pics when i get a second and see about shipping costs. pics probably won't be up until tomorrow. theres no rips or severly worn spots. i did cut around where the seat belt bolts go through the carpet so i could remove it without removing the seatbelts from the pillar. you can't tell with the all the trim pieces installed though.

I got mine from ebay, the list is $112.00 and if you wanted the extra thick rubber mat underneath it is an additional $60 which is what I ordered. They custom make them to any color and you cut in your console and seat bolt holes to fit. I got mine the other day and I am happy.

Auto carpet professionals (ebay seller)

1-800-657-1076

Nice! So, did you install it yet? How was the fit? I see several other sellers on eBay, so I just wnated to see what you thought before going further.

No I haven't yet, Actually I just sent my truck to have floorboards put in it today. It was a trick to drive it with a home made 2x4 seat, you really have to hold on to the steering wheel during turns!

I will post pictures as soon as I get it back together, I snapped some pics before so I will post them also. Let the fun begin!