Yes and about a million people.

You will need many items and need to figure out the engine mounts.

I know Advanced Adapters offers a bell housing to place a AX-5 behind it but you will have to look into the available bellhousings for others. An AW4 would be damn hard to make work in there (electronics/sensors would be quite a challenge).

Be prepared to kiss your entire drivetrain goodbye, pay through the nose for the best radiator and E-fans you can possibly find, and then still fight cooling issues for as long as you own the truck.

It's been done before, but our trucks don't lend themselves to an easy v8 swap. advanceadapters.com and novak-adapt.com are good places to start your research.

You are on to a great project if you do this be sure you have another car to run for one cause its not going to happen over night. For two have lots of money Cause i havent ran into anything cheap yet on my build.

Get some good headers About $200 + Great rad $600+ two 10" e- fans $60+ each. Thats just the start.

Getting the v8 in isnt too bad. Chasing out all the weak links is another story. Take what you think you are going to spend and double it. Cooling is my major issue right now, I'm not sure that I don't have a timing issue or vaccum advance issue causing some of my troubles. Turns heads everytime it starts up however for whatever thats worth. Oh and getting headers to fit is another story too. Goodluck, it is still a fun project :cheers: . I wish I would have taken the time to locate an AMC 401 to keep it jeep in hindsight jamminz.gif .

I know Advanced Adapters offers a bell housing to place a AX-5 behind it

I hope you mean AX-15.

The AX-5 would grenade behind a 350 in about 5 minutes.

Nope. I said it right.

A frind of mine had no money for his build but he had a 350 engine given to him and his wife bought him a bell housing to mate the AX-5 to the 350. It never gave him problems though (suprisingly) but the engine was old and tired.