All Breeds Jeep Show, York Pa

partsmj

Might come down with my MJ to check it out, never been there or even heard about it. :roll: My truck is getting fixed and painted currently but should hopefully be done in time for the show. But then again who knows this guy is known for taking FOREVER on fixing cars (6 months sometimes!!!) :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Lynn,

I was there this year, didn't take my MJ, took the Cherokee. I met up with Bruce there.

Andy, I used to live in Coatesville, you maight have seen my Waggie, only one that was around, lifted w/winch, you may have seen my MJ too, as I use to work for PECO right there in C-ville, at that time it was silver over blue, on 35's , snorkel, winch,ect.

Pa.Jeeps puts on one of the largest Jeep show-n-shine on the east coast. I wrote an article for 3 different mags over the years, as it has grown.

Hi Lynn,

I was there this year, didn't take my MJ, took the Cherokee. I met up with Bruce there.

Andy, I used to live in Coatesville, you maight have seen my Waggie, only one that was around, lifted w/winch, you may have seen my MJ too, as I use to work for PECO right there in C-ville, at that time it was silver over blue, on 35's , snorkel, winch,ect.

Pa.Jeeps puts on one of the largest Jeep show-n-shine on the east coast. I wrote an article for 3 different mags over the years, as it has grown.

I actually met you when I walked up to talk to Bruce at the show. Don't remember the Waggie, but I did see your MJ around C-ville a few times, still have it? I have both an MJ and an XJ.

A.

I still have the MJ, doing a long arm front and 4 link rear over the winter on it, the street Jeep is a Cherokee, 4" lift running 32's, I have 95' grand in the back yard with a new 4" lift on it I bought for parts, paid 250 for it. and I have 95' xj for spare some parts. I was out last weekend at our clubs property and ripped off a lower control arm bracket from the axle going over some rocks. working on that this week, I don't have a welder, so I have a friend coming tomorrow to weld it all up.

you need to come out and check out our trails. I know it is further than RC, but they are new trails to everyone, we have 180 acres, doesn't sound like a lot, but it's packed with some good nasty trails, plus we have been cutting in new ones so stockers can come out and play.

• 4 months later...
checked it out and seems like a good time, I'm definetley taking a roadtrip to raush creek this summer anyone care to meet up for some light wheelin? jamminz.gif

Definitely let me know when your going, I live about 15 minutes away from raush creek and should have my lift and tires on the MJ by then. jamminz.gif

• 5 weeks later...