Jump to content

LWB Canopy Interchange?

Recommended Posts

I think hes talking about a cap, topper, camper, shell.... whatever you call them anymore.


x2, too many damm names for a "shell"


though to be fair, camper can sometimes refer to a full blown camper unit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if its a cap we're talking about i'm dying to get rid of mine for cheap.


I know you are.....bastard.


i knew i'd hear from you :rotfl2:


come and get it, for you, 20 bux. :yes:


Plus 3 days of my life and $250 in gas......IF i had a vehicle I could go get it with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...