I'll have to check my part XJ to see if the E-brake cable is a different length...doubt it will be longer, but who knows.

Seeing as MJs have a foot more wheelbase, I've got my doubts. :D But I always hate to assume anything when it comes to Jeeps. :doh:

Pete...look what I found while looking around on this wonderful site:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5484&start=15

About a third of the way down the 2nd page

do you have a dana 35 :dunno: if you do i have a dana 35 spring over conver. kit boght used it is completey bolt on noooooo welding no guessing nothing. needs new bolts but is still in good shape. i got a dana 44 so it no fit no more 8) . yea 90$ shipped

whered you get that from?

Motion Offroad sells them.

yup motion offroad is correct it was $199

bought a dana 44 though

yeah id like to stick a d44 under it, but there are really no u pulls i know of around here, and all i can find locally on craigslist are front d44s. I really just want to stick some more meat into the fenderwells for better tranction if i need it, other than that this truck will get used maybe four times month to haul the dogs and a couple buddies out to the orange groves. no real city or rough off raod use

Bigger tires won't necessarily equate to better traction. A locker on the other hand would do wonders. :D Add that to some 31" mud terrains and I think you'll be quite pleased. :thumbsup:

Have you tried car-part.com yet for axles?

no havnt tried them yet, i know what i would do if i could spend the money to make this truck a regular driver, however with life getting in the way this is really only going to be a budget hunting, can't afford to do the axle swap/lift/tires/flatbed/boxes and everything else i would love to do. the boxes are a necessity for its use so thereby the flat bed as well since everything won't fit into the small bed. I'm thinkin ill stick with a 4.5 aal and some front trimming for 33s until i can afford a d44/gears/lockers etc... if i start to spend to much on it momma will get rid of it while I'm at work, and tell me to just by a 3/4 ton so i don't have to change the axles and build new boxes...