Who's got the most tires in their backyard?

Pete M

And the biggest thing i "NO MAJOR REPAIRS" in base housing including tire rotation.

Only the U.S. military could possibly construe tire rotation as a "major repair."

Sheesh!

So you do a 5-wheel rotation. Only one wheel in the air at any time, and if someone asks, you thought it was looking soft so you're putting on the spare.

Yeah i have done alot of work sitting in the driveway but i had a Nieghbor call in and rat me out because it was 1100 one night and i was outside beaten and bangin on the truck and running an impact and other air tools. :oops: I really didnt blame them to much but now the cops drive by a little more often so its harder to get away with. But yeah you are not even suposed to jack it up at all but i do anyways. :brows:

Cole

Yeah i have done alot of work sitting in the driveway but i had a Nieghbor call in and rat me out because it was 1100 one night and i was outside beaten and bangin on the truck and running an impact and other air tools. :oops: I really didnt blame them to much but now the cops drive by a little more often so its harder to get away with. But yeah you are not even suposed to jack it up at all but i do anyways. :brows:

Cole

thats why my bro likes where i live now...hes stationed in Omaha, Neb. everytime he comes done we go wheelin or work on his TJ. last time he was here we swapped rubi axles in and put a LOD tire swing out/bumper on...then went wheelin!

But yeah you are not even suposed to jack it up at all but i do anyways. :brows:

Cole

I just drive my truck up the dirt mound real quick so the tire I desire is off the ground, block the other tires, and impact away! :D

Actually only did that once. Too sketchy, even for me, but no jacks!