XJ w/ 2500 conversion

gogetemturbo

That's the best conversion I've seen yet. Very clean. :thumbsup:

What ever happen to all those on here that were getting the 2500 parts and planning on this? Or is that still a sore subject that can't be mentioned in public. :no:

:cheers:

What ever happen to all those on here that were getting the 2500 parts and planning on this? Or is that still a sore subject that can't be mentioned in public. :no:

Never got my parts or a refund. The smallest orders got a refund, the rest got shafted. I assume the parts got sold in mexico since they made it to the port and all. I have not gotten a response to any emails with the "organizing authority" in about 2 months. He does not log in here or naxja anymore.

Exactl

Never got my parts or a refund. The smallest orders got a refund, the rest got shafted. I assume the parts got sold in mexico since they made it to the port and all. I have not gotten a response to any emails with the "organizing authority" in about 2 months. He does not log in here or naxja anymore.

So exactly what happen? I haven't been around much but I remember a lot of people joined the group buy for the 2500 parts and I was looking for some build up threads did everyone get rip off? sounds like they made it to port but got stolen?

Exactl

Never got my parts or a refund. The smallest orders got a refund' date=' the rest got shafted. I assume the parts got sold in mexico since they made it to the port and all. I have not gotten a response to any emails with the "organizing authority" in about 2 months. He does not log in here or naxja anymore.[/quote']

So exactly what happen? I haven't been around much but I remember a lot of people joined the group buy for the 2500 parts and I was looking for some build up threads did everyone get rip off? sounds like they made it to port but got stolen?

since we do not know for sure:

They made it to his house, then depending on who he told what:

1)the house was siezed

2)the house burned down

3)his wife got a sudden case of bipolar and broke all of them

4)who knows

it is the complete and total lack of communication since they made it to port that sketches me out.

Wow, sorry to hear that guys! I always thought to myself that those prices were too good to be true, but coming from China I thought well maybe? Sounds like he was a scammer all the way! I hope he gets what's coming to him! :fs1:

I think the parts might have made it here. The Naxja order made it with the same prices.

The worst thing about shady people (not necessarily any individuals invovled here) is they are not too smart. Well at least the ones you know about. Nobody hears about the smart ones because the best scam is when the mark doesn't know he has been taken.

Anyway, I feel if you stay with less popular items, the chances of getting ripped off is low. Can't make much of a career selling but not deliverying a low volume, low price item. You only get a couple of chances before the word gets out. But then some people aren't too smart. I quess it's possible to sell 1 million laptops on ebay in one day for $5.00 with free shipping. (no intention of shipping) However, how many Comanche interior courtesy lights can you sell that you don't have? Make it a Honda Civic part and now you're talking.

Hey, anybody want to buy some suplus Jeeps for a $1.00? Are they still trying this one?

Has anybody noticed that my replies are often out of nowhere? You think that's bad? You only have to deal with it once in a while. I have to live with it all of the time.