Colorado MJ'ers - Jenny Creek/Yankee Doodole Lake May 27th?

XJs4Ever

if I can get just one person from here or work to go on Wednesday next week, its a trip. Or Sunday the 31st - don't matter. If you've never been, look here at what yer missing....

Took these in 2003, 2004. The river becomes the trail in a few spots.

The lake as seen from up on top

The Yota we tipped over trying to rescue. Got video of them tipping the dude if anyone wants to see it.

First obstacle.

c'mon now SOMEBODY wants to go don't they? This place is a 7 [slaughterhouse is a 5] so its more technical but its BEAUTIFULL!!

mm-kay well the word is that trail is still snowed in so it will be July/August at the earliest so this run is moving to Slaughterhouse or something else thats dry.

or cancelled altogether due to obvious lack of interest? :cry:

Yeah, I seem to remember that problem a few years back when the state park I wanted to camp at in the middle of the week was still snowed in (6ft worth). :yes:

Try sending them emails or PMs with a link to this post. That's how we got your attention for the last run. :D

Yeah, I seem to remember that problem a few years back when the state park I wanted to camp at in the middle of the week was still snowed in (6ft worth). :yes:

Try sending them emails or PMs with a link to this post. That's how we got your attention for the last run. :D

dunno who to send to. I need a list of the CO peeps here! :help:

well today is me/Cin 28th anniversay. tomorrow I will try to run her the easy way to the lake. Shes never been there. I asked the CO forums if its open but got no reply so I guess I will blaze it me self dangit! open or not I will post pics. gorgeous place - you'll see! ;)