new idea (i think)

hi guys, i havent been on here in a while but i just thought of something kind of cool :idea:

so i was browsing through the newest 4WD catalog and came to the bumper section. what does everyone think about putting a swinging tire carrier from an XJ on the MJ?

just throwing around the idea for now. gotta finish a vintage bike resto first.

my template would be the WARN tire carrier

ya, i saw one floating around here somewhere, it is hard to decide on. i like it, and you lose no bed space w/ the spare. i couldn't decide how i liked the appearance. i'd have to see one in person.

i like the bumper w/o the carrier...i think the carrier should be on the cherokee only

ya, i saw one floating around here somewhere, it is hard to decide on. i like it, and you lose no bed space w/ the spare. i couldn't decide how i liked the appearance. i'd have to see one in person.

i like the bumper w/o the carrier...i think the carrier should be on the cherokee only

ya, but i see no other option of not losing space in the bed, i'm thinking of a roof rack design for the mj, anyone got any thoughts on that.

ya, but i see no other option of not losing space in the bed, i'm thinking of a roof rack design for the mj, anyone got any thoughts on that.

My thoughts: wind resistance and higher center of gravity.