Won first place in the modern domestic category at a carshow

Sir Sam

Yep, won first place by default in the modern domestic category with my 00 cherokee today........I was the only entree into the modern domestic catagory.....

I also entered my 93 Nissan Twin Turbo Convertible, and that didn't win, there were several modern import entrees.

cs29.jpg

So ya, if you can't be good, be good by default.

What's the "modern domestic category"? Soccer Mom vehicles? Do minivans also qualify? Really, I don't know. :dunno:

I wondered that also.... In the pic of his Nissan.. that looks like a Saturn wagon being showed????? :help:

What's the "modern domestic category"? Soccer Mom vehicles? Do minivans also qualify? Really, I don't know. :dunno:

2000+ domestic vehicles

I wondered that also.... In the pic of his Nissan.. that looks like a Saturn wagon being showed????? :help:

That was my buddies 94 subaru wagon.

cool man congrats lol! i entered the ol' mj in a show in worcester MA on sunday for the hell of it cause i went with a bunch of friends... i was all happy cause when i got there there were only 2 other trucks so i thought "yay, i've got 3rd place all locked up"..... and then the diesels came..... a ford and a dodge both lifted sittin on 24's ..... good show tho, lotsa custom built stuff, the 2 trucks that were there before me were an s10 with a 502 in it, and a bagged 89 chevy 1500 with a 5.3 with a turbo and nos...