clock year info?

I know this is an XJ question but when i put them in the pub they get moved here so....

I tried to put a clock in my 94XJ country ed. (if that makes a difference) and couldnt find the wiring (but the PO had messed w/ the wiring). I posted on jeepforum and was told that 91 was the last year for the clock and that wiring isnt even there in my 94. Can anyone with a 92+ XJ confirm this? Gojeeps website has a part# for a 94-96 clock but no pic.

This is the part# he lists: 56006862

up until a month ago, i was using a dash harness from a 92 XJ and it had the wiring for the clock. If you need pics of anything in the harness, its just sitting around in a box. There is a page in the 91 FSM for the clock wiring, no such page in the 92 FSM.

btw, i put that part number in one of those chrysler online parts pages, and here is what came up:

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price

56006862 $129.00 $0.00 $102.04

CLOCK EXPORT DIGIT

I tried to put a clock in my 94XJ country ed. (if that makes a difference) and couldnt find the wiring (but the PO had messed w/ the wiring). I posted on jeepforum and was told that 91 was the last year for the clock and that wiring isnt even there in my 94. Can anyone with a 92+ XJ confirm this?

That is correct. After '91 they changed to a radio that had an integral clock display, so the free-standing clock wasn't needed.

I completely forgot, thanks for the reminder!

I just did, where the clock would be is just a blank panel. There's no wiring to be seen anywhere for it. I looked around, underneath, and even removed the gauge cluster to check behind it.