Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

This is a WJ steering box for those who haven't seen one.

Image Not Found

Tell me what you think.

:cheers:

uhh...that's sick!

Those are just my "Inspiration Pictures". I will also have a cowl induction hood scoop on my MJ along with the extended cab and custom bed that will be dovetailed ending at the rear shackles. It shoud also have 350-400HP. :brows:

I have a long way to go to finish but mine will look as good if not better. My fenders are cut way more with the goal of 37" tires good uptravel and a low COG. ;)

I have no clue why a Benz was used to flex on. :shake: I would never do that.

I just saw that MJ on another site yesterday and thought about how great of a job was done! I think it was GLXJ? Or NAXJA?

EDIT: But please put headlights that fit into that header panel rather than the Hellas it just doesn't look right without it.

I will be keeping my square headlights and will add new turnsignals to the custom bumper or grille. It will be narrowing it 2" less then the MJ pictured.

I just saw that MJ on another site yesterday and thought about how great of a job was done! I think it was GLXJ? Or NAXJA?

EDIT: But please put headlights that fit into that header panel rather than the Hellas it just doesn't look right without it.

Like I stated in my original post it will have square headlights. ;)

:cheers: