What ford wheels fit a comanche and Opinion

Just found some wheels on a local site american racing outlaw II 15x8 BRAND NEW in boxes with caps and nuts I saw the pictures nice IMO. They say they bought them for a bronco 2 and never used the as the bronco got traded on a explorer. Will these fit the MJ? And is $260.00 a good price and how do you think they will look on a mj?

On a Bronco II

On a Jeep Cherokee

Same wheels. I had to steal them from my XJ because my BII needed new shoes and the factory steelies WERE NOT gonna cut it.

depending on what look you are going for, mustang wheels fit and look pretty good. I would love to have a set of 18" Cobra 5 spokes for my truck

Do mustangs not have different offsets for the front and rear, and do the stang offsets fit on our trucks??

depending on what look you are going for, mustang wheels fit and look pretty good. I would love to have a set of 18" Cobra 5 spokes for my truck

Do mustangs not have different offsets for the front and rear, and do the stang offsets fit on our trucks??

I believe Gradon on NAXJA had a set of mustang wheels on his. Stock they are the same offset. Aftermarket a lot f people g with different offset wheels.