can you get bfg M/T on moab rims

i want a set of 33's to get for my comanche but i can't find tires in 17 inch rim.. did moabs come in 15 inch rim? i want a rim that looks like the moabs but perferably 15 inch unless thats impossible but i also don't want to have to special order tires every time i need a pair.

i want a set of 33's to get for my comanche but i can't find tires in 17 inch rim.. did moabs come in 15 inch rim? i want a rim that looks like the moabs but perferably 15 inch unless thats impossible but i also don't want to have to special order tires every time i need a pair.

The 17" moabs are not the same lug pattern as the XJ,MJs Its 5 on 5 I think.. Our trucks are 5 on 4.5 and they do make a moab wheel that is 15" in the same bolt pattern as our trucks. I'm not 100% on the years somone will be though. I do know the 17's were after 06 (maybe??)

they do make a moab wheel that is 15" in the same bolt pattern as our trucks. I'm not 100% on the years somone will be though. I do know the 17's were after 06 (maybe??)

i've never seen a 15" moab. i'm not saying they don't exist, but i've just never seen nor heard of 'em. i have seen and do own a set of 16" moabs off of a tj. they fit our xj/mj's bolt pattern. and the 16" rim size is pretty easy to find tires for.

they do make a moab wheel that is 15" in the same bolt pattern as our trucks. I'm not 100% on the years somone will be though. I do know the 17's were after 06 (maybe??)

i've never seen a 15" moab. i'm not saying they don't exist, but i've just never seen nor heard of 'em. i have seen and do own a set of 16" moabs off of a tj. they fit our xj/mj's bolt pattern. and the 16" rim size is pretty easy to find tires for.

So the tjs moabs are 16".. ok I was thinking they were 15" I know the 17" have different lug patterns I've bought a set before.

so theres a set for the tj that will work are they rare? i just like the style of that tire and hope i can get a set of used ones for cheap cause i can't afford new ones... and my rims right now can't put 33's on them cause there not wide enough

are tj moabs rare? no

are tj moabs cheap? nope. you just need to keep your eye out on all of the jeep forums to find a rubi owner upgrading wheels and selling his stockers. i've seen them go from anywhere between $200 and $400

:agree:

Patience is the key, and like Fitch said, you have to browse forums and craigslist EVERY day. A member on here probably got the deal of the century on Moabs for $175 for 5 of them.

Oh yeah, and the Goodyear MTRs sill on them too! :drool: