how many bolts does it take?

To remove the bed from my manche? 1...2...3...where's the torch?

actually 8 for the bed, 3 for the e-brake, 3 tank hooks and 2 exhaust hangers and don't forget to free up the wiring harness. I started the removal of the bed and building of the new frame. more pics to come.

any suggestions on inexpensive mods for a 2wd, I made 2 inch spacers in the front. will be swapping the stock coils for coils out of a v8 grand cherokee, should add another inch.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

bill

if you only new how many times i've looked at your truck :bowdown: . just can't afford to do it :cry: . besides mine is only 2wd though i would love to jack it up.

Convert it to 4wd. It can be done cheap enough.

But, you see, since you don't have 4wd from the factory, you can do it right! Go get a waggy D44 front and put some leaf springs up there, and a toyota 8" or isuzu 12B rear. Then get a tranny/tcase of your choice.

i just finished p-washing and power brushing the rust and muck off. then put on a couple of under coats on it. looks good now. will send more pics. the new bed frame is welded as well. just finished grinding out the welds (how do you spell that, where's the spell check button 8) ). will post thoses pics in the am.

Convert it to 4wd. It can be done cheap enough.

X2

:cheers:

Jeff

p.s. let me know how much lift the ZJ coils give you. I've got a set to toss into mine, and am hoping between them and a 1-1.5" spacer I can get 3" in the front. Mine is (was) a 2WD 2.5L also