Project Stadium Racer (Phase II) PICS ADDED

Although i didn't post the buildup or pics of my bumpers (phase I) i will of phase II. This phase will be interior cage with bed drops, RCI buckets with 5-points and the 2" coil spacers.

We started yesterday. We gutted the truck (except for dash) and i must say my floorboard is all surface rust jamminz.gif . All we got done yesterday was bending up the main hoop for behind the seats, a crow blew up the transformer and we were without power for 3 hours. Took us awhile to wrap our heads around the math of bending, but in the end the hoop came out tighter to the body than we expected. Today will be a slow day, we are shooting for drilling holes in the cab for the bed drops. I'm also going to do the hard task of assembling the seats.

I'll keep updating for progress but before any of you go on posting the "This thread is useless without pics" emoticon... i still use the classic camera with film. It makes me angry because some shots don't turn out, and i'm hoping all the ones i'll be taking will turn out. And i'll make sure that before I do phase III, i'll buy a digital camera. So don't expect pics for another 2 or 3 weeks (i know it sucks).

Also, i'm going to go ahead with the 92+ cooling swap post cage. My dad's shop is about an hour and a half away from where i live. The gauge was running deep red at 120kmph. Something doesn't seem right with that...

Any tips or questions you have, post em up.

Kyle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...