Not an mj but bought another jeep

onebigmj

Bought a 2000 wj limited yesterday at work. It was traded in on a new chevy. The sevice department looked it over and decided it was a piece of junk. Transfer case is bad, may need ball joints, and it needs tires. So I got a rustfree 2000 grand cherokee 4.7v8 with 107k and every single available option for $800. Gonna do a 231 conversion on the tcase and fix whatever else it needs and give it to my old man. He needs a nice jeep. I get some pics up soon.

Excellent deal!!! :thumbsup:

If youve never heard a 4.7 with flowmasters...... its a thing to behold. And for some reason, the WJ's look great lifted too, like a bad a$$ sockermom!!
Yep...I did the Flowmaster on my 2002 Ram. It is an awesome sound :yes: .

And yes...a WJ looks great lifted... ;)

Got some more done on the grand. Swapped out the input shafts and got the transfercase in so know we have the only 4.7 grand cherokee in the area with an np242 in it. We also looked over the front end and there was absolutely no play in the balljoints so I'm not sure what they where thinking when they said it needs balljoints. The transfercase works great and the 2wd is fun with the 4.7. Only a few more things and it will be ready to go.