good deal for 4x4 conversion

That Cherokee seems to have an AX4, and thus should have 3.55 gears. You have an AX5 and should have 4.10 gears. 3.55 is going to suck if you go larger tires, and even with stock tires might make 5th gear useless. You want at least 4.10, but probably 4.56 (from a 4 cylinder/auto?).

Still, for $650 it's a good deal for the transmission, transfer case, front drive shaft and all the bracketry and stuff. I believe you can take 5th gear out of your AX5 and install it into the AX4 to make it into a 5, but pm JeepcoMJ to be sure. He's had enough of those apart to be able to build one with his eyes shut. Sell fenders, doors, grill etc. to get the money to get a 4.10 front axle from a JY and scrap what you can't sell.

You will have to take your current 2wd rear drive shaft to a shop to have it shortened.

name all the stuff ill need to do this conversion also if i just decide to temp run the dana 35 with 4.10 on the dana 30 3.55 will i will be able to drive it with 2wd till i get tranfercase and tranny hooked up

A 2wd transmission will not bolt up to a transfer case, so no, you can't keep your current transmission.

Every time someone has tried to make a list of what all is needed for the swap, 2 or three people chime in with little things that were forgotten, and it probably still would not be complete. The main stuff is easy, transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, axles. But then there's the rest of it: control lever, linkage, console mount etc.

Best way to do it is to have the entire donor sitting beside your truck. If there's anything you forgot about you just take it off and put it on. That way you can also see how things fir together. It's a lot better than coming home with a bed full of parts trying to figure out how the puzzle fits together.

Why on earth would you go through the effort of swapping in the front axle when you can't use it? Just leave the 2wd one in there. And I would pass on that Jeep and keep looking for one with the AX-5 so you'll have everything you'll need rather than just some of what you need. A 4.10 Dana 30 is probably the hardest part to find on the list.