Mud Flaps

I just spent thousands of dollars restoring a Comanche. After giving it it's first wax job, I noticed a few paint chips are starting to show up. I live on a dirt road which doesn't help. Can anyone make a recomendation on front and rear mud flaps that will fit reasonably well for a Comanche? It is a Chief with Metric ton springs and P235 tires at factory ride height. It appears that mud flaps specifically for a Jeep Comanche no longer exist. Cherokee may work for the front but not the rear although I have not tried them.

I just spent thousands of dollars restoring a Comanche. After giving it it's first wax job, I noticed a few paint chips are starting to show up. I live on a dirt road which doesn't help. Can anyone make a recomendation on front and rear mud flaps that will fit reasonably well for a Comanche? It is a Chief with Metric ton springs and P235 tires at factory ride height. It appears that mud flaps specifically for a Jeep Comanche no longer exist. Cherokee may work for the front but not the rear although I have not tried them.

I for one would love to see pics of the truck posted.

I think XJ (Cherokee) mud flaps could be made to work. They are not that different than the Comanche.

Comanche-specific mudflaps do exist and can be had occasionally on Ebay. I just sold two NOS pairs last month on Ebay. :brows: XJ flaps can be used for the fronts, but the rears are a lot different. Here's some pics:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found