Silver Lake Sand Dunes

Had a great trip, seen an absolutally awesome comanche ridingt he dunes up there, best part was that it was a group of 4 gals running it up the hills. No injuries, all went well. Destroyed a YJ rear end, and watched a few puke goats expload going up the hill. pics soon, need to wait for them to come back

lol i'm working on it, my gf's parents are still up ther with the digital camera. I will get somne pics ASAP, but for now maybe pete can supply some to show everyone else what its like????

Pete do you know where the other sand dunes are in the michiganish area?

Reminds me of Jockey's Ridge down in OBX (you can hang glide off it, but you can't drive on it) Definately have to wear eye protection, and long sleeves are a good idea too....there's always a wind blowing up slope on it that'll sandblast your face right off....

Jeff

We stayed at the state park campground. Much quieter than the private campgrounds down the road. I would very much like to go next year. My parents will own the Diesel Libby by then and we can go and wheel the MJ and it's tow rig at the same time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am suppose to be getting them tonight (monday) actually. I needed to buy one of those memory sticks....thumbdrives....USB DRIVE! that's the one. I needed to get one of those thigamawho's. soon soon theyw ill be here

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to dissappoint n e one who was looking forward to seeing some pics, but the digital got dropped into lake michigan after we left, and I don't have a scanner to get the hard copies on here...so no pics are CURRENTLY available

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

I am goign back in next weekend (Aug 4,5,6,7,) So I will get some pictures for you guys then.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT THE EFF AM I DOING WONRG???

help pleez

i ihave plenty of nice shots from this scenic tours thing that i took my jeep into by accident. Pete do you know the silver lake dune rides thing??? yeah i got the more expensive version after the state topper got a hold of me :cry: