finally some pics of my ride

comancheman

actually its the last 4 pics. i forgot there was a drainage ditch on the side of my driveway one day. had to get the tractor to get it out as you can see in the first one. i really thought it was going to go over. the pics don't do justice. pics nonetheless

actually its the last 4 pics. i forgot there was a drainage ditch on the side of my driveway one day. had to get the tractor to get it out as you can see in the first one. i really thought it was going to go over. the pics don't do justice. pics nonetheless

AS a kid growing up I can remember my grandfather telling us be careful when you back out...remember the ditch. Grandma told us the story about one Thanksgiving when gramps backed the car in to that ditch and spent all afternoon trying to get out while the family was eating dinner.

Then I got my licence, and I got to hear him say it to me... Advance ahead to about ten years ago. There is gramps, out in the road, yelling "NO NO NO NO, WATCH OUT FOR THE DITCH" As I purposefully back right in and back out of that ditch, with out even spinning a tire. Gramp's didn't have a locked JEEP!!! :brows:

CW

AS a kid growing up I can remember my grandfather telling us be careful when you back out...remember the ditch. Grandma told us the story about one Thanksgiving when gramps backed the car in to that ditch and spent all afternoon trying to get out while the family was eating dinner.

Then I got my licence, and I got to hear him say it to me... Advance ahead to about ten years ago. There is gramps, out in the road, yelling "NO NO NO NO, WATCH OUT FOR THE DITCH" As I purposefully back right in and back out of that ditch, with out even spinning a tire. Gramp's didn't have a locked JEEP!!! :brows:

CW

:rotf: