104" wheelbase mj

sorry no pics of the build, but its a 1988 jeep mj 4.0high outputand a auto. Was a 7 foot bed , now is a 4 foot bed. too 32 inches off the frame. 35 inch bfg muds on beadlock wheels. 4.56 gears locked front and rear. ford 8.8 disc rear axle. rear hybrid springs moved inside the framerails for better flex. Will try to get more pics up

Yeah its rauch creek in pa and yes the truck used to be red, then gray, then black, then sand, now od. so its got 50lbs of paint weight. I chose 104 because i wanted as close to cherokee as possibly. (i believe they are 102) I couldnt get 102 because the rear springs hit the cab mounts on the unibody and instead of cutting them i just said good enough. i cut 16 inches out of the bed in front and rear of the wheelwell. The rear springs are comanche/s10blazer main leafs with the ends cut off and mounted inboard the rails they really flex well. Definately recomend to shorten the wheel base, it is a night and day difference wheelin this thing. also it used to eat up those long rear driveshafts on rocks, i carried 2 spares.